Belsolod is more than just a malting company from Belarus.
Belsolod is solid team of like-minded professionals who share common values, interests and goals. Each member of our team makes their own personal contribution to achieve shared results. With more than 30 years of malting expertise, we have not only become the brewing malt producer No. 1 on the Belarusian market, but also found great partners abroad. Today, Belarusian malt is already known on 5 continents.
Why choose us?
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic employees who strive to become the best professionals together with us.
At Belsolod we do our best to offer the employment terms as advantageous as possible. Our team is supported by comfortable working conditions, lots of bonuses and pleasant social benefits, among which are:
- Fitness center and swimming pool (50% amends)
- Mobile communication (100% amends)
- VMI including dentistry (100% amends)
- Corporate transport
- Delicious lunches
- External training (100% amends)
- Summer camp vouchers at discount prices (80% amends)
- Recreation centers vouchers
- Extra perks (in case of certain event in the life of an employee)
At present, Belsolod is a team of highly professional workers, specialists and managers. Becoming part of our team, you can reveal your potential to the fullest and gain invaluable experience. On top of that, we offer numerous opportunities for active recreation. Together we go on excursion tours, attend corporate events, participate in sports competitions.
If you are a talented, purposeful and responsible individual who is ready to conquer professional heights, we will be happy to see you as part of our team!
Export sales department
- Higher education (economics/international relations).
- Proficiency in English at the Upper Intermediate (B2) level. Knowledge of another language is welcome.
- Work experience in the field of foreign economic activity (preferred/desirable).
- Knowledge of the main aspects of business correspondence.
- Business negotiation skills.
- Organizing sales abroad.
- Maintaining foreign contracts.
- Implementing marketing activities (updating and filling of social networks, corporate website, participating in specialized exhibitions, etc.).
- Collecting marketing information (analysis of trends in the global malt market, review of competitors' activities, etc.).
- Official employment from the first day of work.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Extended social package.
- Work in a team of like-minded professionals.
Submit a request